Monday, April 13, 2009

Have and have not

What I have: A computer. Sure, it's my computer, but it's a) a little banged up (FYOU Geek Squad! Hope you don't meet me in a dark alley!) b) it's been completely wiped of anything/everything I've ever had on it. I have backup discs, and I think I installed them, but I can't find them. What I don't have: Internet. What you don't have: The return of Von For Now. Sigh. Again, accepting things I have no control over. Or trying to. aaarrrrggggghhhh. What I do have control over? Paying the LandPeople for internet when I have none. Once they see the check is short, it might move them to fix the situation. I remain yours, and beg your continue patience. Von

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

von for now is gon for now...

Vonnie said...

True, so true....

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

it's very meta and a bit surreal to have Von respond to a comment remarking on her being gone.

Makes me want to smoke a joint and stare at my fingernails while listening to dark side of the moon

Vonnie said...

Perfect, that's the mood I was going for. Totally. Groovy.