Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Absentee for a bit

I don't have a lot of time to write this week. I've promised myself to not go on line at all at night after work this week. Also, VonSis has a gigantic gala/event/museum exhibit opening/thingy at her place of business that I've promised to help with this Friday. I took off work for this. AND I've got two aunts coming for a visit on Friday for the weekend. Two very German aunts. Two aunts I haven't seen in about a dozen years. I've got a list of things I can and cannot do during their visit, as per VonMom. I have to memorize her list, and little does SHE know, but she's getting a list of dos and do nots from ME as well. I have to develop that list before I see her. SO Maybe something exciting and thrilling will fall from my fingertips on Sunday, but probably not before. Sigh.

1 comment:

Poptart said...

I am intrigued by these lists!