- I got some good news from the doctor today. I had been worried for a few months about some test results. Turns out that a resident had given me some incorrect information and that I'm actually doing ok. I'm thankful for my relative health and well being. And there's nothing wrong with the healthier habits I've begun, so I'm not too mad at that resident.
- I'm thankful for my jobs. Every day I still feel like the luckiest person in the world with my full time job. I'm beyond thrilled that Old Town has given me a part time job that I can't wait to really get cracking at, even if it is only once a month. I do still love my job at DANK, even though I'll be losing the paid part of it in January when my term with the board begins.
- I'm thankful for my quirky, weird, lovely family. I love that we are unique and awesome and at the very least understanding of each other.
- I'm perpetually and eternally thankful for my friends. One of them has asked me to write a post for her, and I will, probably in December. I'm thankful for her, and every other one of my very best friends. My friends are my best assets, and my best qualities. They make me a better person, each and every day. I'm so grateful to have so many wicked awesome people in my life.
- I'm still thankful to the Michigan Ave Apple store - I swear, I'm going to take you all behind the bleachers and make out with you. Love the mad customer service skills you threw my way.
- I'm thankful to have not one but two warm loving places to go on Thanksgiving - see above friends and family mentions
- Also thankful for my sweet little apartment.
- And can't forget music, forever time!, always forever thankful for music (and certain bloggers who send me new and wonderful tunes to check out!)
Ok. That's enough schmoop for now.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and theirs and those other peoples.