Thursday, August 26, 2010

Music is every.thing.to.me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQHv-fhHq9Y Go to this link right now...... I'm OBSESSED. o b s e s s e d With the new 30 Seconds to Mars song, "Closer to the Edge" Like it's on repeat on my iPod. And I cannot stop listening to it. It gives me the chills and makes me cry, and makes me pissed that I didn't go see them last time they were here. It makes me wish I were younger than I am. Not that I wouldn't be jumping up and down like the kids in the video, because I would. I WILL next time they come through town. Trust me, go - go now to YouTube and watch the official video, it's about 6+minutes long, and watch all the way to the end, the dude who says the sentence that is the title of this post. He's got it. Down. That's how I feel about music. Musical snobs/elitists/whatevers, don't bother with your comments. To each their own. I think this band is wicked talented, and I don't give a shit what you think.

6 comments:

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Musical snobs/elitists/whatevers, don't bother with your comments.

dang.

Vonnie said...

not you, silly.

Kathleen said...

I love it when a song gives me that feeling!

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Musical snobs/elitists/whatevers, don't bother with your comments.

Uh, you've got a gajillion songs on yer 'pod, how elitist can you be?

Snag said...

But they're a gajillion great songs.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

My philosophy in life is don't regret anything you do.

I've been doing it rong...
~