But I'm pretty sure that a detailed recapping is not allowed.
It's a what happens in Michigan stays in Michigan, even when it happens in Indiana kind of thing.
But maybe I can share some highlights without getting removed from the tricycle of awesome.
- The sunrise sampler is truly the best value at Cracker Barrel, so why get anything else?
- The staff at the Steak n' Shake in Elkhart Indiana are not only super-de-duper nice, but also they are all cute as buttons. The kind of people I have to make faces at, just because.
- Seeing a movie when it's just you and your friends is really awesome. Even if the movie was XMen First Class and you wanted to see Transformers 3 but whatever.
- Freedom drinks are delicious. When you drink them out of a straw, you get knocked on your ass by the very first one, in about 30 seconds.
- Shannon's freedom drink is stronger than anyone else's freedom drink.
- TheMarty prefers that his freedom drink be made with "the good stuff", and not the juice that tastes "like ass".
- When freedom drink is laughed into my lungs, it's not awesome. Nor tasty.
- Shannon's college bound cousin Clare is now the streamers on the tricycle. Because really, what good is tricycle with no streamers?
- Hodor makes a sub-par rescue word. When spoken it only gets a chuckle in response, and no actual rescuing.
- The game Ticket to Ride is super awesome, especially when I win.
- So is Uno, but only when I win.
- Spicy farcle is not, because I never win.
- When the weather man says 30% chance of rain two days in a row, he really means 0% one day and 100% the other. Good luck figuring out which.
- Awesome Chicago storms only happen when I am not in Chicago, apparently.
- Someone I know is nowhere cool enough to be asexual. This is a fact.
- Creepy old men are everywhere. EVERYWHERE
- When playing catch phrase, and the clue is "Von needs one of these......" the answer is NOT "breast implant"