Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Evil iPod

My iPod is with me today, and on shuffle.
And it's totally messing with my heart feelings this afternoon.
After a calm morning of some good tunes, it's now gone all 666 on my little ticker.

First:
"Lips of an Angel" by Hinder
then:
"Everthing Changes" by Stained
followed by:
"Let it Happen" by Jimmy Eat World
and then:
"You and I Both" by Jason Mraz

Fucking hell, iPod, do you want me jumping out a window?
I'm trying to get some man problems OUT of my head, not dwell on them!
Music - it can fuck me up like nothing else.

Yet, I never turn it off.......

6 comments:

mikey said...

A bit of advice.

At this point, do NOT break out the poetry compilations...

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I dunno how Apple does it, but the iTunes does seem to have some kind of ESP.

And kind of a hard edge....

OT, What's Lincoln Hall like?

Jennifer said...

At this point, do NOT break out the poetry compilations...

LOL!

Just give it up, Von... or take up welding.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Stupid iPod.

Needs more Ramones.
~

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

thundra, he smart.

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Needs more Ramones.

Problem is, stupid iPod would probably play Questioningly