- Intentionally cryptic
- Intentionally vague (Vaguebooking)
- First world problems whines
- Passive/aggressive to the nth degree
- Self obssessed small minded
So, instead of ruining "friendships" and having people drop me in their rage, I'm fighting back with the Return of the Transparency Project.
It's really boring as fuck all*
So, each day I will be posting the most mundane details I can think of at 6:45 am.
Here's part of it:
I am wearing pants and an orange shirt. My eyes itch. My mood is fair to middlin' (yesterday)
Today I let teh FB know that I had a dream about zombies; that I am wearing a black dress to kinda hide the fact that my nail polish is black this week; and that my headband has a big metal flower on it.
Is this going to drive people crazy? God, I hope so.
Is this going to make people be a little more aware of the piles of crap that they themselves are posting? GOD I HOPE SO.
* = "fuck all" is my new favorite swear term. I'm still working out the kinks, but I'm totally going to make it a thing