Thursday, October 16, 2008

Awwwtumn

Man. They turned off "my" fountain in Millenium Park. Sigh.. That means it's offically Fall. I used to love love love Fall, until I couldn't get over the fact that it's the precursor to Winter. I hate Winter more than I hate the summer scarf trend. So, they are filming a commercial right outside my building today. They brought these big huge trucks that make snow. Dudes, you could have waited like a week, and you probably would have had the real thing. Sigh.

3 comments:

rotten mcdonald said...

I like the fountains that are engineered to run all winter.

They get all frozen and abstracted...

Von said...

MAN! That would be Awesome!! Stupid Chicago, turning off the stupid fountains....

Mendacious D said...

Why not just have snow machines installed?