Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I like

I like the name of a song I just heard: "Sex on Fire". It's by the Kings of Leon. Song itself? Not so great. More or less meh. But title? Hell yes. A fun little seasonal german lesson for you: Hexa = witch. Ich bin eine Hexa = I am a witch (shut it! I will be a slutty one next weekend in Boston, but today? No witch here.). Du bist eine Hexa = YOU are a witch. Du bist DAS Hexa = You are THE witch. Got it? Now go practice on that bitch, I mean witch, that's been bothering you.

4 comments:

Lazyjade said...

Are you going to be my slutty witch?

DU BIST EINE SLUTTY HEXA!

Von said...

But of course!!!

Von said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poptart said...

I love the german lessons. keep 'em coming. you can be the foil for margaret, who keeps it so proper...