I guess that goes to show where my mind is at.
But I wanted to post something, so the fourth time may be the charm.
- Shannon's birthday at DANK. Cupcakes, Schnapps, People, Bohnanza.
- Dance show at Old Town. Not just entertaining, but truly fascinating.
- Saturday night. Totally confused by my messed up memory and my misconceptions about someone. Pleasantly surprised overall.
- The play list I've been working on for a while is finally finished, and finally perfect.
- Solid three hour nap on Saturday, 2 1/2 hour nap Sunday.
- Work thing finished, handed in, and proud feelings about that.
- "Tucked Dad In" aka - the interment of my Dad's ashes at the cemetery. Yes, I lost it a few times. I would have been ok-ish had the priest not brought up Thanksgiving. So I lost it.
- Person I really really really dislike that I had to work with at the Old Town. I try to ignore her, but it's pretty impossible.
- Breaking one of my own rules, which messed up most of my Sunday.
- Had a dream about Dad, woke up sobbing, could not fall back asleep.
- Questioning my ability to read people.