Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Totally stole this. Don't care.

1) What are you reading at the moment?

A Dance with Dragons. George RR Martin
2) As a child, what did you read under the covers?
All of those evil VC Andrews books - Flowers in the Attic, etc. So scandalous.
3) Has a book ever made you cry, and if so which one?
The Time Traveler's Wife, and every freaking one of the Songs of Ice and Fire books. Stupid George RR Martin.
4) You are about to be put into solitary confinement for a year and allowed to take three books. What would you choose?
The Mists of Avalon, Pride and Prejudice, Behind the Mask: The IRA and Sinn Fein
5) Which literary character would you most like to sleep with?
The vampire LeStat
6) If you could write a self-help book, what would you call it?
You must be really F-ed, if You're Reading THIS Book


7) Which book, which play, and which poem would you make compulsory reading in high school English classes?


Book: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
Play: Go Ask Alice
Poem: Dr. Seuss (any and all)
8) Which party from literature would you most like to have attended?
The tea party from Alice in Wonderland
9) What would you title your memoirs?
Stop me when I'm Lying
10) If you were an actor, which literary character do you dream of playing?
Buffy from Feed

7 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

1) What are you reading at the moment?

Von's blog, he typed shamelessly.
~

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

I considered that joke, but decided to leave it for someone else.

mikey said...

I answered these questions last night. Not a great deal has changed. But I am flattered by the obsessive interest in my habits. Let's avoid any discussion of morning wood, however, shall we?

Brando said...

I remember my mom and aunt reading V.C. Andrews. They forbade me from reading them but I loved the paperback covers that opened up into a creepy image of one of the scenes.

I don't know if I ever fully cried after reading a book, but things got a little dusty at the end of "Of Mice and Men" and "The Road."

I will probably steal this.

Jennifer said...

I remember reading V.C. Andrews books. They felt like eating a whole bag of Doritos. :)

Kathleen said...

somehow I dodged teh VC Andrews bullet. not sure why. when I was the right age I was too "good" to read something "Bad" and then later they weren't interesting to me.

外贸seo said...

If you have noticed the recording, you know what can be expected. Otherwise, after that I will idea an individual Cheap SWTOR Credits into the awesomeness that e-book includes. While you probably will not pick up Randall narrating their own show on Animal Planet anytime soon (despite the fact that we could expect), this particular publication is loaded with amazing
SWTOR Credits

wit and also great experience upon canine living. To be truthful placed, it is a guide with regards to wildlife that's written for people whom aren't to the prolonged Latina names or perhaps dry out sentences with regards to animal behavior. Randall condenses all of these specifics right into a couple of pages for each animal and it is extremely fun. Easily wasn't gained around by the honies badger admittance at the beginning of it Buy SWTOR Credits, I was earned around through the humor within the right after types.

I actually do must alert mom and dad that they're going to want to read through this to go over which and some of the key phrases within the e-book. (One particular entry suggests that Don Knotts experienced erm, unlawful interaction using a bat, in a new non-malicious way.) It's all within very good fun and it's unlikely that any than it can be malevolent, however this won't be suitable for several younger viewers.

This is just amazing you just read and would make to have an superb late-late Christmas reward. (Or possibly a late Kickboxing Morning reward. Or a Romantic days celebration gift.)