Monday, August 25, 2008

3 6 5

That's how many days I've been a non-smoker. 1 year. I don't need kudos, I don't need pats on the back. I'm proud of myself. Never in my life did I think I would quit smoking. I had never before tried to quit. I quit because it was time. I had been smoking 1/2 my life, and I knew that I needed to be done. I quit in Las Vegas. I believe that if I can quit smoking in Las Vegas, I can stay quit. My cough is completely gone. I sleep so much better. I can exercise better, longer. I feel so much better. I also feel if I can quit smoking, I can do a lot to make myself better. Go Me.

5 comments:

Shannon Erin said...

Go Von!

I always knew you could do it. :)

Vonnie said...

Thanks. I know you knew....

Jennifer said...

Go you!

Poptart said...

I know you don't need kudos but that is AWESOME - congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray Von!