Monday, February 16, 2009

Best of intentions

I had every intention of writing a fun perky post today. And then. And then I stayed up way too late last night. Thus. I slept a little too late. And then. And then I woke up and realized that there is an NCIS marathon on today. SQUEEEE!! And then I had some errands to run. A) I have a physical therapy place and and appointment for next week. B) I joined a new gym. C) Got my eyebrows threaded. D) Realized I have yet to tackle my german homework. I have not one but two essays to write. Auf deutsch. Argh. And then I lost my motivation to provide a stellar post. So, cheap and easy is the way of today. Friday night highlight: Drinking Heineken with bohola. They and their guests performers could not have been nicer. They were so low maintenance, it was the easiest show I've worked hospitality for. And so much fun. Was slightly annoyed they ran over by 1 and 1/2 hour, but that happens. Saturday highlights: Good times at my favorite little one's second birthday. EXCEPT that everyone was wearing red. Made me want to puke a little, but otherwise a good party. Worked show at Old Town. Followed by drinking at Daily. Good times. Sunday highlights: Out with Shannon and Marty. MD acoustic show in Evanston at a small little blues bar. Sigh. Big sigh. Sure, I ignored MD like the plague, but that's just what I do. After that we went to a diner for fried foods and french toast. It was awesome. I don't spend enough time with them in general. SO, commercial break is over. Gotta go catch up with Gibbs, Abbey, McGee, Ziva.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have worked HOG into the post.

Vonnie said...

Ha ha ha. You funny. Had to go there, didn' ya?