Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An update

So, I sent the bus fight post to the RedEye - an offshoot of the Chicago Tribune. Guess who's been posted in their blog about public trans? Here's the link - I'm pretty sure it's identical to my post below - I'm just putting it out there. http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/redeye/2009/08/a-cta-bus-argument-blow-by-blow.html I'm interested to see if anyone leaves any comments. Hey, y'all - I'm in the newspaper! (Ok, KINDA, but whatever) It's still cool I think. The lady that writes the Going Public column and maitains the Going Public blog was pretty awesome - so thanks to her for re-posting my post. p.s. - this does NOT count as post 200 - still working on that. Thought you'd just be interested in the updated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

two comments as of this morning, including one guy who works for the CTA. I wonder if that's DudeBro's Brother...

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I recommended it.

Apparently you don't need to create an account to recommend.
~

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Maybe you should do it like a checking account, Von. Start numbering your posts at 500, so you can skip the pressure.

Vonnie said...

Thanks for keeping an eye on things.
Z - good point. I'm not feeling pressure, I've just been crummy and busy lately. 200 will have to wait a little while longer.