Friday, October 30, 2009

Again.

I just want to state AGAIN one of my main pet peeves. IF you are a doormat in real life, you do NOT get to pretend to be a bad ass in fake life. Define fake life? Well, thanks for asking!! Fake life = Blogs/tweets/facebook/etc. If you're mad about something and at someone in particular - Call them on the phone, or go visit them - tell them VIA SPOKEN WORD what they have done to piss you off, so it can be remedied like adults. Don't go all passive/aggressive and pretend to be a bad ass. Reminder, all you are doing is typing. In the relative safety of your home. In your jammies. Why is this a pet peeve of mine? Well, thanks for asking!! BECAUSE: What you see with me is what you get. I would never, WILL never write here or on facebook or anywhere else anything that I would not say aloud to the person who has offended me. I'm actually more likely to tell someone off and/or fix things than I am to post it here. I usually only post it here if I think it would amuse you all, my dearest readers. That being said - I expect the same from other people. I know, I expect a lot. But without lofty expectations, there would be no pet peeves, would there?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

VON. Bad ass in real life, bad ass in virtual life.

Ain't no JubJub here.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

umm, I hope no one needs to cut me.

Mendacious D said...

You won't be getting cut. Haven't you read the fine print?

fish said...

You should see what ZRM said about you on his twitter.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

This is my fake life???

So that other thing, the horrible one...it's real?

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHH!
~

Brando said...

I make slightly fewer dick jokes in real life. I apologize for the charade.

Vonnie said...

I love all of your comments!! You people rock!
Brando - so do I. Maybe I'll change that. More dick jokes all around!!

blue girl said...

LOL @ Brando!