Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Man troubles

I having some man trouble. So, no posts right now, while I work things out. Things like Man A likes me a lot. A lot a lot. But he's shy, among other strikes against him. He makes me sigh, in a not great way. Man B all of the sudden likes me not so much. Like ALL OF THE SUDDEN. As in 180 people. And he will be called out on it. Soon. He makes me sigh, in a sad way. I'm taking a mini break from this blog (like, this week) and a mini break from them. (like a day or two) Then I'll be back. Hopefully stronger than ever. Doesn't help with Sunday being Sunday and all.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

:(

Men... can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em... or something like that.

My thoughts are with you!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Fcukin' mens.
~

Adorable Girlfriend said...

Ugh! I hope you find what you are looking for and that whatever man you end up with treats you how you want to be treated and recognizes every moment how great you are.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

most troubles are man troubles, seems to me.