Friday, February 12, 2010

An update, and a request

Here's the update: Man A: The shy one who digs me some - we're getting together tonight. No clue what we're doing, I think I'll leave that up to him. I'm tired. Exhausted really, after a late late night of partying with some wacky Germans. Weiberfastnacht (I think?) = crazy good times. Anyway. I'd be happy if we either have a couple of drinks, or hang out. Not too much. There better be some good kissing this time. Man B: The one that may be losing interest - I called him out via email. Still can't get a good read, but those that I've let read the email think he's not dis-interested, just super busy and not sure what he wants right now. Mmmm hmm. Because I look like the grrrrl that will sit sighing by the phone, waiting for him to decide he has time for me? Not.So.Much. So, out with Man A tonight. Here's the request: You all will be my Valentines. Okey dokey? Actually, this is not so much a request than a demand. The way you all zardoz the hell out of me, laugh with and at me, raise me up, keep me in line, care about me, care less about my flaws - you all are the perfect Valentines, so you are MINE ALL MINE ALL MINE!!!! Sending chalky pastel candy hearts your way. xoxo

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL! And, consider yourself pelted with chalky, pastel hearts as well!

Have fun tonight. Good things can come from just going with the flow. Who knows, maybe shy guy's inner-tiger will show up. :)

Ok, I just read that Weiberfastnacht is Sadie Hawkin's day on acid!!! LOL!

Mendacious D said...

Happy Valentine's to you, too! And good luck!

fish said...

The real reason for Von's little disappearance.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

HAPPY V-DAY!
~

Kathleen said...

hope you had a great time!