Friday, July 25, 2008

Back to the Woods

My internet at home is not working. A G A I N. I intended to write a post about the John Mayer concert I went to. I intend to still do that. Hopefully next week. I am going back up to Wisconsin in a few hours. Another 6 hour drive. Should be a good trip, just not looking forward to getting back in a car for that long. Tonya did say I get 5 vetos for songs. That should help. Instead of posting the list of songs on the Best of Cheese CD, I've decided that will be the next Name that Tune game. There will be prizes. Just ask BP, Brando and Zelmo about my prize giving abilities. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Adorable Girlfriend said...

John Mayer?!! I hate you.

Sorry about last night -- see my blog. Someone is crazzzzy because one cannot be nice 1005 of time. One just cannot. You'll see... visit RoD.

Have fun this weekend and do what AG would dooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!