But, hey, I rarely go with the flow, so I'll just post away.
- My socks. I'm wearing awesome argyle knee socks (it's fucking cold here, people) and they won't stay up! Spending a lot of quality time pulling up my socks. I don't have time for this sock pulling upness. Just stay up. That is your only function.
- My lunch. Sure, it was free which is always a plus, but it was sub-par. The thing is, we knew it would be. Kinda went like this: *sigh* "Let's go to name redacted" It's next door, and it's cold, so there you have it.
- People who post the same old boring shit on teh FB. As in: Happy Hump day! One day closer to the weekend! Um, thanks, Captain Obvious, for letting us know it's Wednesday. And wow, that is the exact same thing you posted LAST Wednesday. Lame and boring. Boring and lame. Let's spice it up a bit, or not post at all, m'kay?
- Female bloggers who beg cry and would swallow (yep, I said it) for attention. If no one is reading your blog? It probably sucks. If no one is replying to your comments? They're probably over you and your b.s. Just shut the fuck up and write your stupid little posts. If they get read, great if not, so what?! Does your blog make or break you as a person? Probably - about as much as interweb attention from a bunch of dudes who really don't give a shit does.
- Chicago radio. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. There is NOTHING worth listening to on Chicago radio. Nothing. Even XRT is a mess of repeats. If I have to hear Pumped Up Kicks one more time in an 8 hour workday, I'll throw my Hello Kitty boom box right out the window.
- SOPA and PIPA. I now understand what all of the hub bub is about, and I don't like it one bit. See, I took some time to educate myself on the topic, THEN formed an opinion. Novel idea!
- That I can't park in the garage this winter. C'mon Overlord - you won't be working soon, which means you'll have plenty of time to clear the snow off of
yourVonDad's truck. I leave for work at 6:25 every day. Would be nice if I could just pull out of the garage....no snow to clean off....but nooooooo.
- The whole Paula Deen thing. Do we wish her ill just because she cooks everything with a stick of butter? I think she's cute, and fun to watch. I'm sad for her, just as I'd be sad for anyone diagnosed with something sucky. Let's leave her alone.
- Winter. I said it. I'm a wimp. I hate everything about winter. We've been so lucky with no real winter until very recently, but I don't care. Hate snow, hate cold, hate ice. I just want to sleep through it.