Here's some random rambles for a Friday:
- This morning BZ and I had a dance party at the train stop. For real. The song was "Where is the Love" by the Black Eyed Peas. Typically, I do not like the BEPs, but I do like this song. Enough to dance to it at 7am in public. And it makes me luv BZ all the more.
- It's Good Friday. "Von, what did you give up for Lent?" Great question, reader
s. The answer to that would be sex.
- Currently listening to a 55 song playlist created the other night. It's called Goodbye. It's for me to get past a 23 year thing that just needs to go the hell away. I need to refind my value, and clearly, to RS, I have none. Song on right now? "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson
- Bestie Shannon is doing really well here, working for the man. I have no doubt that she will get hired permanently once her 90 days is up. We IM pretty much all the time. We're going out to lunch today.
- "Von, what are you doing for Easter?" Well, not going to Mass (see post I wrote about that nonsense). I will be sleeping in, then wandering upstairs to VonSis's for eating some foods and stuff. First Easter without VonDad. Not loving this year of firsts. I will be bringing bread items, as that's what spinsters do.
- I will be distributing mass quantities of New Glarus beer this weekend. I want it out of my kitchen. I have PLENTY of my own, and don't really need cases all over my kitchen. Because there are cases all over my kitchen.
- I am a VERY generous friend (see above bullet point)
- Three minutes until lunch time. Damn, I either type slow (HA) or think slow. I'm going with think slow.
- I have every intention of spending a LOT of time in Milwaukee this summer - so Z, we need to talk, yes?
- I promise to be back next week bringing the snark and the love in equal parts.