Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Slowed

Sometimes, my body has to tell the rest of me to slow the fuck down.

And that's what happened yesterday.

Body gave me tummy troubles late Sunday night into mid-day Monday.

This kept me home from work, and on my couch.

I looked around and said "Hey, my apartment looks like this! HEY! This IS my apartment!"

Back to work today.

I survived my three day in a row thing at Old Town.  I didn't love it, actually.  I need to remind myself to not do that again.

I'm feeling better today thanks.

5 comments:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

You've got to cool it now.
Stop! You're gonna lose control!

Jennifer said...

Personally, I think instead of making people even more caffeinated, we should adopt the siesta. There are few things a nap can't cure.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'm slow Ed at the momment, meself.
~

Kathleen said...

I like a mid-day soccer break myself...

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.oakleyforcheap.us]Oakley Polarized Sunglasses[/url]

Cheap Oakley Sunglasses