Monday, November 17, 2008

Meh

My weekend. Sigh. A varied and interesting state of affairs. Upside: Lauren!! Got to see her Saturday night, and Sunday! Friday night dinner at Olive Garden (I don't care, I love it there!) with my sister, Sil1x, and Bubbles. Met new best friend. Heard some wonderful news. Brunch at Tweet OMG so freakin' good! Lovely party for Shannon's birthday. Fantastic foods, beer, free parking, watching La Pequena and Dan Band videos on UTube. Started back again at FatCamp (oh, uh, AKA Weight Watchers) Saw Sil1x AGAIN on Sunday! Not-quite-red but scrumptious red velvet cupcakes. Made from scratch. Little hot fudge sundae made with peppermint ice cream, meant to make me feel better. Downside: Measurable snow. Self-important assholes. "Made of Honor" not so good, even with McDreamy and McKidd. Missing Charlie a lot on the weekends. People drank my beer. Started back at FatCamp (W2) Got some startling news. Though we begged and pleaded, Lauren went back to Boston. Didn't finish reading the book I was sure I'd get through this weekend. Nailpolish put on yesterday, already chipping. People dragging me into the extremely childish bull shit. A bunch of germans let me know that I am not good enough to represent them. So, yeah. Some big highlights, and some sucky lows. What can you do? TGIM? Does that work? Thank God it's Monday? We'll see.... ***Happy Birthday Shannon!*******

3 comments:

Shannon Erin said...

Thanks!

I know what one of the news items was, but not sure about the other news. Shoot me an email, yo.

Poptart said...

Yeah, those news items are totally intriguing...

Sorry you had a rough weekend in some ways. I thought of one silver lining thing about the Germans - $.

And nailpolish is ridiculous like that! I hate it! It's only ever good for like 2 hours on me.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know more about the new BF...

Sounds like a fun, fun weekend! When can Lauren come to visit Philadelphia. From the good words y'all share I think AG would heart her too.