Friday, November 14, 2008

Yippee! It's here!

Just got the official word, and I couldn't be happier! For those of you in the listening area of "greater Chicagoland" 93.9 is now officially the Holiday Light!!! Yep, they flipped the switch at 8:30 this morning. All Christmas music all the time, until like midnight 12/25 or something. Doesn't matter when it ends, it's on right now! George Michael is crooning all about "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away...." as I type this! *for those of you who aren't familiar with the Holiday Light, they are notorious for starting Christmas music on November 1st for the past few years. They didn't do it this year, and I for one have been anxiously waiting to see when they would start.

2 comments:

Poptart said...

You crack me up. I love Xmas music, yet part of me rolls my eyes at these stations. BUT: you can bet I'll be tuned to it on my road trip at least a little bit, so thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite Christmas song ever. But only when George Michael is singing it.